Turn Negativity into positivity.

TURN   NEGATIVITY  INTO  POSITIVITY.

Hello everyone !

Once again welcome back to Ayushman’s vlogz. Today I am going to share how to turn negativity into positivity.  So, Lets start….

The First  point is :-
Always have a positive support  :- Everyone faces problems. In this world , there are mainly two types of  people [Negative  and  Positive]. When we face a problem  we share it to other people . If you share to positive group of people they will give you good suggestions  regarding the  situation. And we should do that but, If we share to negative peoples they  will give you negative suggestions which  will discourage you to  suffer the situations .
The second point is :-
Express  your feelings to others  :- When I face a negative situation , I tell to my next ones what I feel and take some good suggestions from them which  give me strength to fight the situation. And sharing feelings to others  helps me feel free.

The third point is :-Focus on the present :-What has gone will never come back.  So, we should forget the past and focus on the present . Then we will get a fine solution.

The fourth point is :- Accept and find Solutions
Our Family also has suffered  many bad situations But we accepted it and search for solutions with courage and we succeed .  There is a proverb  “We don’t see things as they are , we see them as we are.” This proverb always motivate me in the right path in bad situations. At last, I would like to say you that  Accept what you face and find good solutions and you will succeed in the worst part of your Life

Please tell me what type of article you prefer me to write. I will try my best to write that . Thank You

Hope you liked it; Have a nice day Thanks for giving your valuable and priceless time.

Coming with more such tips to you.
                                                                   
                                                       ---Ayushman Bharali
                                                             Date --27-08-2020                                                                                                                                                                                

Comments

Post a Comment